Online Banking Upgraded
Many of you have chosen to take advantage of doing your banking online, and have experienced just how easy, convenient, and most importantly, safe, online banking can be. Our new online banking site offers you even greater convenience, as well as some new features that many of you have requested. Whether you use online banking personally, for your business, or both, we think you’ll welcome the improvements we’ve made.
Many features have been upgraded with greater capabilities and options. Accessing your accounts, transferring funds, sending secure messages to a bank representative, receiving statements online, and, of course, Online Bill Payment, are all be available with a new look.
One of these features is the ability to download your transactions in a Quicken or QuickBooks format so that you can import them into your favorite financial software. Beginning March 31st, the way these software packages recognize First Savings has changed.
In order to avoid duplicate data of your First Savings account transactions, please follow the instructions below pertinent to your configuration:
- QuickBooks 2009-2011 for Mac
- QuickBooks 2009-2011 for Windows
- Quicken 2005-2007 for Mac
- Quicken 2007-2010 for Windows
One of the new and exciting features is the addition of FinanceWorks™, a new online financial management solution. FinanceWorks™ is made available through Digital Insight, an Intuit company, and provides tools to better understand your financial picture, establish budget goals, gain more control over spending and how to save more money.
If you haven’t yet taken advantage of our online banking and its many features, this would be a great time to experience just how convenient and easy to use it really is.
Text Messaging Feature Will Be Available on Telephone Banking
Our telephone banking system, “Direct Link” will soon be getting an upgrade to include text messaging on your web-enabled mobile phone! Once enrolled, this new feature will allow you to receive Alerts, Reminders, Messages and Account Information via texting on your phone.
- Alerts—Receive notification when your account(s) balance reaches a pre-determined amount that you set.
- Reminders—Set up automatic reminders on any of your accounts.
- Messages—Have a question on your account? Send us a text message and we’ll get back to you.
- Account Information—Check account information, including deposit and checking accounts as well as any loan accounts.